Monday, June 8, 2009

Work Day on Nick Rhodes Birthday

This is how Austin made his bed...don't ask how he'll sleep in it...or what it will look like in the morning...
Up and out early...first day of summer job...here's the run-down--2 weeks of job...1 week of VBS...6 weeks (3 2-week sessions) of job...2 weeks of homeschool--Then, Vacation time! Of course, in there will be other stuff too! Work went well...my kids are 2 really good groups...Austin is in my afternoon group, and it actually worked out good...Brittany is helping a Preschool group...mom came by later to bring me coupons...I watched Austin riding his bike with training wheels--AWESOME! Hit the gym--I am going to be hitting it hard just about everyday--some clothes are getting tight...I want to look good on vacation...

1 comment:

  1. shoot. i was expecting to see a photo of nick rhodes, the birthday boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive