Abby and Austin in my class together...Oh I was so sleepy today...it would have helped if I had busier lesson plans...oh well, I slept awhile when I got home...then I drove the car pool for youth night to church. I then stopped at Target...couple of cute 75% off tees, a flag cake (the strawberries/blueberries king) tee, and a 4th of July tee for Austin...looked at the swimsuits for Brittany--I'm going to have to take her in to try some on...she needs ones that cover and fit better...Girl Scout really won't let her wear 2-pieces that show too much stomach...Nick made dinner of breaded pork chops...We watched the first performance show of So You Think You Can Dance...I made it to the gym--that's 3 days in a row--I told you it was crunch time! Then I came home to discover that they left me a bag with the ads and woo-hoo: coupons from last Sunday's paper--that's for free!!! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment