Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crazy Cashier

Austin out of the shower...supposed to be heading upstairs to bedroom...stopping to pet Mittens...
Achy, tiring day...got busy with my classroom/office project...it looks like a tornado came through...I really hate this desk I have...just now after talking with Nick (who thought I should get a new one), I've decided I don't really need a desk...going to switch the printer to his computer and find spots for other stuff...so after leaving this room a crazy mess, I headed out to grocery game at Kroger and Randall's...oh, and I got Austin a $1 burger at Sonic, and I didn't take the tomato off, and what do you know--he said he likes it--it tastes like ketchup...Anyways, then, we had to rush to the church to check-in and get ready for VBS...I was then out of there with Austin for his swim class...we were only about 10 minutes late, but good thing I had Nick there in my room with the other helpers...it was another fun but tiring night with preschool VBS...I stopped at HEB on the way home...they were out of the bacon-wrapped fillets for the meal deal...I did use my Deli-Fresh sandwiches coupons ($1.00 off 2)...I had 5 of them...they also had a coupon there for free chips with purchase of the sandwich...the cashier says I can't use both...she called the manager who said I could (after the crazy cashier rudely says how she was trying to explain to me...ugh)...she was very annoyed that she was wrong and I kept saying sorry and that I used the same things the week before,,,don't know if I'll be going back, but I'll defenitly avoid her!

Anyways, I want to wish Nathan Polly--Darlene and Mark's little boy--a Happy 5th Birthday today!!! Can't wait until the joint party with Jered next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive