Nick is so thrilled that I took his picture while he is painting the entry/hallways areas...Chocolate brown is on my walls...there will be a walnut color as well...Nick is all two-toning it...thinking he's some interior designer...whatever--glad he's the one painting...I did help with a little tape though...I was busy cleaning in our bedroom...there was a lot of clutter, junk and dust under the bed...so it was cleaning time...I was also busy washing and folding clothes--it gets behind when you're so out of the house "working" during the week...I also made chicken cordon bleu while Nick and the kids rode bikes to the pool and swam...by the way--Brittany has "stolen" my bike--Nick even lowered the seat for her! Ugh...I told her she needed a bigger bike; so, she takes mine...guess Santa has a clue for Christmas...of course Austin rides without training wheels and will be ready for a new one with a kickstand too...I was also off to the gym late, but it is good to be going so regularly...ok, bed is calling...and little preschoolers will be waiting for me at church in the morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment