Austin and Brittany with their cousin Sophia...After church and a pit stop to look at some couches at Conn's and samples at Sam's, we headed out to Bob and Carolina's...Eddie came by too. I then ran to the store with Lana to get some chicken and sides for our meal. We spent some time in the pool. I spent some time holding that sweet niece...we even took more pictures...we even got Miss Sophia on the floor to play...she was very active...Later there was some more Bananagrams--I won twice! Woo, hoo! Bob even played a couple of rounds with Eddie and Lana and I...I'm tired and have to finish getting stuff together for my job that starts tomorrow...

are you getting new furniture? for the downstairs or up? and i've never played bananagrams -- we should try having our game night again! :)
ReplyDeleteany luck at Conn's? we've looked at a lot of sectionals but haven't found exactly what we want yet.
ReplyDeleteWe need new couches for downstairs...the leather couch had a tiny hole that became horrible! We looked at the sectionals but they don't come the right way for our room...we are going to try Rooms to Go later...
ReplyDelete