Kris Allen--just as shocked as so many over winning American Idol...Ecstatic! Kris Allen wins! It's not that Adam can't sing or that I don't like his gayness, it's just I don't like the anointing that he got for so long, and I think he screeches his way through songs. Kris will be selling songs! He'll sound great on the radio! I cried...
Well, enough of that...not much schoolwork left to do here today...I made some chili in the crockpot, using leftover brisket...it turned out really good...Ordered Brittany's cookie cake for Friday night--bunch of girls coming for a party...sleepover! I stayed up at Youth with them...didn't know much of what to do...those teens and tweens are sooooo...and then I got hit in the head with a football--should have been standing somewhere else I guess...Then, you already read my other excitement for the evening!!! So, I think I should go to bed...get up early...start the cleaning...and maybe lay out in the sun tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment