Brittany...all sneaky in her closet reading Eclipse...Brittany doesn't me reading Eclipse...she's still trying to finish it the first time...ugh...she hid it...but it was out while she read it in her closet...discovered today that Brittany gave 2 friends at church empty invites to her party...nuts! One of the girls was at church tonight to give the replacement...I have tried to e-mail the other girls mom...Friends Shawn and Allison had their 6th baby today--5th boy! Can't wait to meet little Dylan...his sister, Brittany's friend, says he is so cute...she was very excited...And finally, bye to Danny Gokey and Kris and Adam made the finale!

I just bought Eclipse this evening. I can't wait to read it. Have you already read it? :-)
ReplyDeleteJoy
I have read it before...I had read New Moon quickly...then couldn't wait to get to Eclipse...stayed up all night back in February...then took about a week or so to read Breaking Dawn. I finally decided to start reading them again when we got the DVD...it's like watching the movie in your head again...I wanted to skip the "no Edward" part in New Moon, but my daughter said you need that part...:) The books are so addictive and I don't care if it's a teenage craze...
ReplyDeleteI wanted to skip that part in New Moon too! I also don't like the pages and pages of Eclipse at the bon fire where Billy Black is talking about the ancient spirt stuff. Boring! I'm not too much past that part. They are addictive! If Sarah could read English, I would let her read these. :-)
ReplyDeleteJoy
Yes, the bonfire is so boring...I don't care about all of that...but I guess it's necessary...
ReplyDelete