Monday, April 27, 2009

Tents and Girl Scouts

A goofy picture of me taken by Brittany...
Brittany and her birdhouse she painted...
From Friday to this Sunday morning I was at the state park close by with the Girl Scout troop...Well, Friday we got set up and then had a campfire...Saturday we did our meals...all very yummy...hung out...had a birthday celebration for one of the girls turning 13--cookie cake and silly string...Ranger Ben took us on a nice hike. There was a little bit of rain...we went by the historical site...mostly they wanted to hang out in the tents...we had another nice campfire before hitting the "beds"...the leaders and I saw a raccoon trying to come out of the tall grass...we scared him away with our shining flashlights...Sunday I was awoken early by people in the site next to my tent...not happy...but oh well...another yummy breakfast and we were packing up to head home...back by 11:30 to drop the girls off and home by noon...I so took a nap later! That really threw me off my schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive