Austin with his sheet wrapped around himself--standing in the classroom/my office area...I feel so out of it today...just want to sleep or lay in the bed reading New Moon--yes, rereading them--but I got tired of the boring blah, blah of Jacob and no Edward--I skipped ahead reading the good parts--it's like skipping the parts in a movie that you don't really care about and going to the good parts! Anyways, there was school, and I have just been feeling grumpy and out of it (did I say that all ready?!) I didn't venture for some alone shopping--bought nothing at Target or WalMart, but I spent about $16 including the tax on 2 pairs of heels at Payless--marked down $10 each with BOGO going on...shocking on American Idol when Adam was in the final 2...would have been crazy if he went home...Well, I'm gonna go read to Austin, straighten up a little downstairs and then head to bed--ortho for Brittany in the morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment