Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ha! Ha! A Foolish Day!

Well...not so much...serious Austin doing some writing work...
Morning means breakfast! Then late start on school...kids just not motivated...but it all got done...Brittany had the 1st Wednesday of the month fun at church...I then headed to the mall...I got 2 dresses at Dress Barn...I'm thinking one is for Easter and the other for Mother's Day...I had a coupon code for $20 off a purchase of $75 or more...with 2 dresses for $39.99 each, worked out to be about $67 with tax...not bad...I also had Long John's...haven't gotten that in forever--it was very yummy...and greasy good! I don't know if I've mentioned it, but we are booked for another great trip to Disney World...same time frame as last year--we are taking advantage of FREE dining plan...staying at All Star Music this time...Brittany didn't want to keep going to the same one that we've done the most...so there ya go--I'm not joking--I'm soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive