Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Ears Are Still Ringing

Joe Jonas...like you didn't know that...on one of the big screens...live at Rodeo Houston...
Amazing what little screaming girls can do to your ears...After church we headed for lunch at Los Tios...we then parked at Reliant and started some fun at the Livestock Show...avoid all the Carnival and uber-expensive food and drinks...okay, we did get Marble Slab...but they're prices weren't really off of normal...Then, Brittany got her a shirt--there were lots to choose from...she went with one that had the Rodeo 2009 on it...I bought her a program, even though she said she didn't really want one...whatever! Anyways, we went to our seats...she didn't really care about some of the Rodeo stuff--she didn't like them wrangling up the calves and such. Nick and Austin came from their way-high nose-bleed seats to take in our view a bit...since Austin was mainly into the cowboy stuff over the concert. It was so cute seeing all the girls in their Jonas Brothers gear...the homemade shirts and posters...too cute...Brittany had her slew of comments to make...When it was time for the concert...oh the shrilling screaming (not that I don't get excited and stay standing forever at Duran Duran--but not this ear-piercing just screeching...) Anyways, the concert was good...they do a great job...Joe really works the camera guy for the big screens. Nick can sure play a lot of instruments, and Keven did great on his spinning while playing...I hope Brittany wasn't too bothered or annoyed that I was singing and tapping along and clapping to the songs...and now I'm just tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive