Friday, March 13, 2009

Memories


Marlene, me, and Darlene...back about 1990/91...among pics from the teen years I scanned in...
Thinking back to all the great times I had when younger and all the best friends I had, I've been scanning in and even posting on facebook. I think they're great. It's also great that we are all still friends. After meeting up with Lynette, Ronda, and Michelle Monday night, I also posted pics from the past with them. I wasn't as good about keeping up with them all this time...last time was about 10 years ago. But thanks to facebook, I have found them and will be staying friends now! It's great!

Well, no new pic yesterday...I just forgot to take one. We were very busy with school, and I was not very happy with the dreary rainy and cold weather. Brittany was way too into packing for her weekend at Girl Scout camp. She will be there for an older girl Interest Project fun weekend. Nick and I also decided to go to a hotel nearby for the weekend...take in the Space Center and visit Lynette! Last night I was also able to go to the Cub Scout Roundtable...I'm usually unable to go because it's my Bunco night, which got moved up a week this month...Ended the night with 2 great reality TV shows--Survivor and Hell's Kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive