Austin planting his flower at the Enchanted Gardens Nursery...I really shouldn't have gotten to sleep so late the night before, but what are you going to do?! Got going with Brittany; so she get do her work while Austin and I were gone...we were at a field trip for the Homeschool Boys...He planted a flower and took a tour, finding out about all sorts of plant things. We then made a quick trip over to Collins, the school I had taught at--delivering cookies! Then, of course, a few quick chats...then off to the post office to ship a box...Burger King picked up for lunch. Austin was also busy doing schoolwork in the car the whole time too! Carolina called to tell me of some of her "adventures" this past weekend, which has put her bored at home...Schoolwork with Austin was then underway at home. I was getting my coupons and list together. I was also cooking dinner and tomorrow's dinner, using up a large package of chicken breasts. I then ran over by mom's to meet another Girl Scout lady--returning her poster. I stopped by mom's quickly--dropping off her cookies. Then, stopped at Kroger on the way home...dropped off kids...ran to Randall's and now I'm tired and ready to quick-watch American Idol before bed! Whew!

you were over by my house! :)
ReplyDeleteI know...but it was getting late...timing was just all off...I thought about calling, but then I had my stores to go to and all...
ReplyDelete