The Valentine's cards and a little bear from Austin...Well, remember my morning nap thanks to staying up all night Friday...that put things out of whack! I managed to get going, and Austin and I hit Sonic Happy Hour. We then went to let him get his Valentine's Webkinz present...I already knew what Brittany wanted. Not good choices at the Hallmark; so, I went to the mall. FYE has a bigger selection, and bonus--they were having a special--buy a Webkin and get the next for $10...they even had the Love Monkey Brittany wanted. Austin couldn't decide--of course! He finally decided on the black cat--first was going to name it Twitch. Later, while we were leaving Target, he settled on Twilight. At Target I picked up some 18 gallon containers...I have a cleaning/purging/garage-sale project on my hands...like I needed more projects! We finally stopped at Kroger, amidst raining weather--and it was getting cooler with me running around in shorts...they had Blue Bell for $2.99 that day only--and I had $1.00 off coupons from their website! I needed stuff for Bible study here today anyways. Nick had gone and picked up Fajitas and Quesadillas from Chili's to go...that was our Valentine's meal. Speaking of Valentine's, I got Nick a funny card, and he got one for me--I told him not to spend $20 on roses...not necessary...Austin got me a little pink bear that says "Be Mine" and Brittany got me a card...

No comments:
Post a Comment