Friday, February 6, 2009

Lighting Up the Worms

Brittany pulling one of the worms out of the soil...
One of Brittany's science experiments called for the observation of earthworms...isn't it great that Nick was able to get some at Wal-Mart...we were to see them out on the surface of the soil...shine a bright light on them--we put the soil container with a worm right on top up to the bright kitchen nook light...and then we watched it go back into the soil...to show how they adapt to their surroundings...we are also supposed to poor some water on it and see what happens...haven't done that yet... The rest of the day was spent with me cooking up some in the kitchen some smokies/crescents, chocolate-banana bread that had issues when I got it out of the pan and fruit salad. Austin and I did his work outside. It was pretty nice out...except for the noise from the neighbor's getting their roof re-done. So, I'm off to bed for Cub Scout leader training tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive