Austin playing with the Addition Cube with me...Brittany got up on time--I was a little behind...Had school, of course, and I keep trying to add more fun for Austin...he loved the addition cubes...he is getting soooo good at knowing his addition facts and better than he was at subtraction...this is all to 18. I want him to have them memorized and be able to say them in a snap. He's already doing super at reading...can really read just about anything...just needs to keep working on fluency. Well, I also cleaned through coupons and took forever to get my Grocery Game ready. I finally went later when Nick went to the gym. I did good but got frustrated trying to find some things and then finding some things that I should have got free but they were all out of--I'm not the only one who knows what's up with the deals! Anyways, gonna watch some American Idol and head to bed to hopefully get up to the gym early--like before dawn!

No comments:
Post a Comment