Look at me...end of the day...no make-up, been to the gym, cookin', cleanin', teachin', ready for bed...And the day begins with smoothies--breakfast through a straw--frozen strawberries, vanilla yogurt, milk, and a banana--blend it together in blender--yummy and smooth! Then, school began...Brittany is getting better at the pre-algebra stuff--even though it seems like some just algebra stuff...Austin is such a great reader! But anyways, I put a pot roast in the crock-pot...diced up potatoes and carrots and placed on the bottom, salt and peppered the meat, rubbed a Lipton onion soup mix all over it, placed on veggies, added a half cup of water and can of cream of mushroom soup...mix a little, and 5 to 6 hours on high...oh, and it smelled so good...during TV dinners for lunch (I love the Lean Cuisine by the way) and Austin doing school in the kitchen with me...I whipppe up crazy cookies--taking a peanut butter cookie dough roll, I made 1/4 of it mixed with chocolate chips, 1/4 of it with Heath toffee bits, 1/4 with Reese's peanut butter chips, and the last 1/4 of it with cherry cordial Kisses on top--cooked in, not added at the end...The results were some very yummy peanut butter cookies! I made it to the gym according to the schedule (first time this week!) and then Brittany was picked up for Girl Scouts. I went later to pick her and neighbor up. I then cleaned out the main pantry and have been doing good getting organized...yesterday it was the other pantry that's in the laundry room...Tomorrow the goal is the fridge! And it needs it! Well, I'm off to fall asleep reading Twilight...

No comments:
Post a Comment