Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bunco with Guys Included

Taking my picture during Bunco night...
School...hard to do on Friday...but get done it must...had to do a lot of the writing for Austin...he didn't have to do his actual "writing" assignments...Brittany wasn't in the mood either...she also figures it is Friday and she has all weekend to get it done... I ran to Wal-Mart and also to get a gift card for Bunco tonight... Julie, her husband Robert, Nick, and I drove out to Bunco at Jennifer K's house. A few people had cancelled; so, it left us with 4 out of 6 tables. It was still so much fun. I did drink a little, including a tequila shot... I won most Buncos...I also had a lot of wins... Nick won for ?something... I got an Apples to Apples game and new got a Clue card game. Jennifer tried to keep the prizes to games, with a puzzle thrown in there... So many funny moments...Nick getting red wine spilt all over his leg...it was his wine but Sara's husband Giles was passing him the guys Bunco babe (a mug) and it knocked the wine...there was a sausage converstion that went bad...just kept me laughing and oh my...why do we invite the guys! It's all good. We did find it amazing that we actually did 3 rounds and left by 11:15...with a gift card exchange...oh, and I left with a Specs card...Nick's all over that! And finally, earlier the anniversary gift from Lana and Ed (Nick's parents) came...a very nice size meat/cheese/crackers basket from Hillshire Farms. Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had fun! congrats on the win! whoohoo! my group plays next week. i'll let you know if we need any subs. of course, marlene has dibs. but then, i never win if she plays. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you can always use a Spec's gift card. more wine and cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive