Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow Day

look closely--snow on my cushions in the backyard (those are supposed to be put in the deck box!)
Hello, cold! First it sleets as we are all heading to gymnastics, and then it is snowing when we leave. Yes, snowing! It was crazy, go play in it, snow. Other parts around here had some like that, but not where we are. Anyways, I am trying hard to keep little ones from dirtying things before tomorrow's Bunco, and I'm getting closer to being all packed. I even wrapped some presents, and now I'm tired, again.

1 comment:

  1. it snowed on me my whole way home last night, and once i got into Humble, you could really tell it had been snowing. every car in all the car lots along 59 and 1960 were covered in white, then closer to home, every yard in my neighborhood was white! roofs were still white this morning, cars were still white, and my windshield was iced over! unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive