
No it's not a pic of me or anyone else in the family...didn't take a pic...explanation...
Ugh...I've been at this computer ALL day! Ya see, when you go to Disney, they have their photographers everywhere. They give you a Photopass card, that they electronically scan your card to the pics...all very high tech. Well, a few years ago, we discovered the CD...a little late in our trip, but we still paid the $100 while there and got all our pics...which was somewhere between 100 and 200 pics. The next year we knew better and got lots more! And when they know you are getting the CD, they love to take lots. This year, they started the Pre-Order, which is cheaper...the CD now costs $125, but the Pre-order is $99. So, in September we did the pre-order. Also, you can go on-line, upload the code, and then enhance them...each one more than once, which many cool borders, siganatures, etc. Took me forever! For my December trip, even though 4 days shorter, I pre-ordered again. I got lots of pics, and when I came back I discovered that they had kept my pics from September in the account, but with a 1/1/09 experation. You have a month before they expire, making the new ones have a 1/20/09 experation. Well, I was excited that I could add cool Christmasy borders to the ones from September and get them included on the CD...BUT I'm having to work super hard to get it done before they disappear! It takes FOREVER! The site will freeze up after awhile, and it spins every time the new copy with border loads. I'm just so tired! Anyways, I did make a lot of head-way today, and sorry to bore ya with all of that.
Otherwise, we pretty much hung out, while Nick was at work. We went to CiCi's, which we hadn't been to in forever--and their prices have really gotten too high! I made it to the gym...

No comments:
Post a Comment