Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fall Fest

Austin is the red Power Ranger Jungle Fury...
Brittany, sitting with her pumpkin, is a Jonas Brothers fan...
Slept in until 8:30 today--I've been tired--trainings and such at night. We did a little schoolwork, and I went to Early Vote--Crazy lines everywhere! Finally finished (and if you don't know which way I voted--you don't know me very well!) Anyhow, after stopping at Wal-Mart for some new pants for Austin and Brittany and other things, Austin and I headed home where Brittany was and my mom too. It's weird that it didn't get dark as early as usual on Halloween. We headed off to our church for Fall Fest and Maze. We saw lots of people we know, and then Mark and Darlene came with the boys. Austin hung out a lot with Abby. Brittany was mad and wanted to go home to trick-or-treat. She just likes going around with everyone. She did hang out with some of her friends finally. There was a really good fireworks show at the end, but she was mad when we got home and no trick-or-treating to be had. It didn't matter all the candy we had here...that's not the point. She sure can get moody! Well, I'm tired and have training tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. we had a great time at your church! the boys were talking about it yesterday -- especially the fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive