Austin, Nathan, Jered, and Brittany in front of one of the Dewberry Farm signs...I'm a bit tired...and my legs are sore...and I didn't get to the gym...it was Dewberry Farm. It was a rescheduled Homeschool group field trip. It was awesome weather for it...sunny to breezy/cloudy, back and forth like that the whole time... We did soooo much--pedal cars, bouncy "thing", hamster wheels, haystack, fort playground, tubular slide, corn cart train, corn maize, goat feeding, geese attacks, barn animals, duck racing (rubber ones), sack swings (that's what did my legs in--having to run and swing them around), zip lines, and lunch under the pavillion. It didn't take long before we were on the road and Nathan and Jered were out! They continued to be out when I layed them down on the couches...then, they were hungry! We still did a little bit of schoolwork...like math, reading, and history (I'm soooo mean, I know!) and then there was the Cub Scout committee meeting...I'm done!

No comments:
Post a Comment