Sunday, November 16, 2008

Computers Suck You In

Austin sitting in the chair by our stairs...getting his picture taken...
So, this family website, Facebook, and the like are really sucking me in. I'm working on the Family History part of the family website...too many pics to scan in...then upload...and I had a hard time figuring out which things to list as entries for the History...I still need to go in and type in the entry...most are just titled and almost all have a photo. Anyways, church was today, and we took Abby (one of Austin's best friends and self-proclaimed "girlfriend") back with us...to Sam's and then the house. I managed to get away from this computer for a bit to do a bunch of laundry folding and putting away of all those Powerades. We had Home Team Bible study--where we gave back Abby. I am now needing to still finish lesson plans and do more cleaning in the kitchen and such.

1 comment:

  1. oh, look at those cute kids of yours! :) you should try portrait innovations -- $9.95 and you get: one 10x13, two 8x10s, four 5x7s, four 3x5s and 32 wallets. we also get 6 postcards w/ envelopes. what a deal. they take great pictures and they're ready in about an hour. only one special per family every 3 months though so we always use that for the picture of the boys together or the family shot.

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive