Austin making his cat in the hat parfait at Cub Scouts...
Brittany and Austin with their mummy's they made at the museum class...Yesterday I was busy getting ready for Cub Scouts den meeting...then we had the meeting...We did more stuff learning about books, including a poster of our favorite book and making Cat in the Hat parfaits (red Jello and cool whip)...
Today we got up and went to the Science Museum...the kids did a class with one of the homeschool groups about mummies. They got to do their own little mummies...plastic persons, but they went through the whole process. We met daddy/Nick for lunch at Pappasito's. He would be close by going to a confrence for the afternoon/evening. Then, on the way home, I stopped at the big Talbots Outlet...and although I did try and they had some 80% off already reduced--only bought 1 think! Anyways, we have a little work to do...I have a little cleaning to do...and I have a little shopping to do!

No comments:
Post a Comment