Jered and Austin doing a shared coloring picture...Busy day--usual Wednesday...school, gymnastics, and Brittany off to church. It rained like crazy in the evening. I noticed the wetness in Austin's closet, from after the hurricane, didn't seem to be drying good. When it rained today, I went to check, and yes--it's still getting wet. Nick had gone to Target, and he was really not happy when he saw that. Gotta call a roofer. We thought maybe the strong winds from Ike just caused it through the fireplace. Oh, other exciting news--I had Nick pick up the HSM3 CD (that's High School Musical 3 if you didn't know...) We had fun listening to it. The movie comes out this Friday, but I don't know when we'll make it to see it. Nick bought tickets to the Air Show...looks like Austin will be going, but Brittany and I are a NO...I've just never liked them, sorry. Brittany and I would rather go shopping. She does want some new cute boots...she's a little mad her ones from last year don't fit. Her feet did grow like almost 2 sizes! She was so sad when she tried so hard to squeeze into a pair Sunday and couldn't! Well, I'm going to get school work ready for tomorrow...

OH NO! sorry to hear about the leak! we were checking our ceilings tonight too when it was raining so hard. you never know. but so far so good...
ReplyDeletethanks for the picture! :)
Steve wants to go to the Air-Show, but i haven't decided yet. it may become a guys-only day and that's fine with me, maybe i can get some stuff done around the house!
ReplyDelete