Friday, October 10, 2008

Can I Have S'More?

Brittany and her marshmallow...
It was a busy day--recovering from the cocktails and Bunco night...I went and picked up 3 new kids for the rest of the day at 1:00...They played, and the 3 year-old was also very good! I was even able to work on some cleaning in the kitchen...We went up to our church for a movie night...Mary Poppins. We laid out on our sleeping bags and pillows or had our fold-out chairs. There was pizza, chips, candy, sodas and some free popcorn. It is definitely interesting having 5 kids! It was a bit annoying that some kids (and not just little bitty ones) decide to run around, dance, go to the stage etc....and where are there moms and dads? Anyhow, one of the kids is Austin's friend, and we have a Cub Scout activity tomorrow morning...so, he is spending the night again. We did s'mores or roasted marshmallows in the kitchen with the little mini firepit, that uses sterno...It was really easy and nice to be inside to do the marshmallows--Brittany and I were doing a great job making them perfectly melted but not burned. So, they are playing, and I'm going to take a spin at the Wii before going to bed...I think the double-night of Bunco is catching up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive