Why is Ali fired, you might ask? Well, I don't know where she is...she hasn't gone on myspace or facebook, and I'm waiting to hear back from her...I'd call, but it is hard to understand her when she's on the cell phone...But I do miss her, and she can be reinstated if she would report as soon as possible...
School was had...although full of emotional ups and downs today...You try having a Tweenage Girl to homeschool--oh the drama and the tears...from us all! But it always calms down and gets back on track...We were back to gymnastics, after a month off too...Brittany had church youth tonight...It is there first Wednesday of the month social time...Austin helped me make a sloppy joe pizza, which I took pics of and would put on here, but I just couldn't help using the one of Nick working outside in the dark...and rules are rules--only 1 pic a day! (okay, I've broken the rules before...here ya go--)
Austin putting cheese on the sloppy joe pizza...

No comments:
Post a Comment