Nick and Austin very silly at our last Disney meal on Tuesday...Well, spent Thursday getting ready for Hurricane Ike...Brittany and I had dentist appointments in the morning--everything went great--good reports. We got Austin's Halloween costume at Target--Red Jungle Fury Power Ranger. I went to Wal-Mart, mainly to get D batteries for flashlights--they were out! But I got more canned and non-perishable foods, tortillas, buns, etc. More water bottles too (we already got some the day before) Did a lot of Disney laundry and unpacking. Quote of the day came from Austin. I asked him if he was worried about the hurricane, and he said "a little, but ya know what they say--Hakuna Matata!" It was so cute! I laughed a little, and he thought I was making fun of him, but I so was not--it just sums up to me how a Christian look at this whole thing...be prepared and stay safe, but with God we should have "no worries". Anyhow, I was a little upset that hurricane local coverage kept my Big Brother from being shown...thank goodness I have my websites to find out what happened. I am voting for Renny to win the fan favorite, but I would be fine with Keesha winning (just please not Jerry!) Anyhow, I am busy working on pics that the Disney photographers took...we preordered a CD of all the pics that they take of you in the park and put on a card. It was 20% cheaper that way. You can also "enhance" each photo up to 4 times and save and get them on the CD. That means you can add borders and little signatures and icons. It's pretty cool! But, they took about 270 pics...it is taking me awhile! But it will be very nice when I'm done. Alright, I'm off to clean, and hopefully we won't loose power too much (getting all the laundry going now...) I hope to blog tonight...keep checking!

No comments:
Post a Comment