Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stress at the Grocery Store

Route 44 Happy Hour drinks can keep you sane through anything...
Got to work in the morning on Tuesday sweeping and mopping. I removed the leaf in kitchen table to make it little...it's just easier. Went to the grocery store(s)...grocery game time, and I hadn't done it in awhile. My best was at Kroger--there was a savings of $72, and I spent $45! Excited about that...then HEB was stressing me out. I think I had just had it with the grocery stores. They didn't have the "free" items were I could find things...that store was just irritating me! We had some steaks for dinner, and Nick hooked up his laptop to the TV so we could watch Heroes that we missed from the night before.

I thought I had got Nick to be okay with me going to Disney in December...then, he says all kinds of crazy stuff..."you just went", "don't even think about next September", "the money, money, money...", "we need other stuff--braces for Brittany etc." Some of these are the same things he says about going next year at all, but let me remind you--I paid for this whole last trip by working this summer and a certain summer job. Let's just say that I don't plan on doing it again, so a lot of his arguments are nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive