Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthdays and Burgers

Nick and I at Fuddrucker's--and I told him not to make any goofy faces!
Well, Darlene and the boys stayed again on Friday, while Mark went to work...there power had come back on late Thursday night. We had so much fun that day--playing Twister, the boys getting in the duvet cover, hiding and such--tons of pics taken (see myspace page)...Later we all went to Fuddrucker's for some burgers and shakes...met Bob and Carolina there (the traffic was horrible for the getting from work...) and it was Nick and I and the kids, Darlene and Mark and there kids, and Bob and Carolina...Carolina was no longer up for the burger (pregnancy is doing a number on her stomach! poor thing...), but almost all of us enjoyed those milkshakes!

Friday was also Ali's 24th Birthday. So, let me just give one more shout out to her!!! Happy Birthday Ali, and I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! My little nephew is getting too big; so, maybe you could just ship him down here for awhile...don't worry, he'll be just fine!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you run a nice shelter and I missed out on all the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive