Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twas the Night Before Vacation

Nick working on some work stuff before vacation...
I could go into a whole poem to match the title, but I don't have time to think it all up...We leave early in the morning...got to try to avoid the traffic. I got some toiletries etc. to pack... I got some dishes to clean... The kids are getting showered and sleeping in their clothes for tomorrow on the road. It was a crazy night of Big Brother...double eviction...and now I got to really get away from these live feeds... So, pray that the hurricanes and us don't mix... like Darlene said--not to wish it on anyone else, but I just want to get in the way of it on my vacation. Alright, I'm removing the camera and taking the laptop downstairs--it's going with us!

1 comment:

  1. have fun! stay away from the hurricanes -- there's two now. gustav and hanna. oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive