Sunday, August 24, 2008

Party at the Polly's

Birthday boys Jered and Mark singing karaoke...
I'm really tired and have to get up f or church in the morning...So, here's the quick blog about a fun party...Jered turned 2 (officially yesterday) and Mark 40 (officially on Monday)...so, it was a Nemo/Luau party...there was karaoke/dj music. There was limbo and hula hoops. There was awesome food--ham, beans, sausage, meatballs, macaroni salad, Asian salad, fried rice, cookies, chips, shrimp/cream cheese dip, crackers...and yummy cake! I good go on and on with all the fun...I took a ton of pics and some video. We got to sing some Duran Duran--Rio and some Power Station--Bang a Gong. Also sang Blondie's Call Me and Go-Go's We Got the Beat...again, so fun! Look at all the pics on myspace...tomorrow...now I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! thanks for coming! we all had a great time and hope you did too! i had fun singing RIO and BANG A GONG with you and marlene! whoohoo! when's the next party? not at my house, hopefully. haha!

    and love all the pics you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive