Thursday, August 21, 2008

New HOH

New Big Brother HOH--taken after he is trying to warm back up, from the endurance comp...
Well, we were up and going today--met Nick for lunch by his work, at Barry Hill. Austin had a doctor's appointment--7 year check-up. He needed 1 shot. He also is 65 pounds, and I don't remember what the height was. We headed home in some rain...then, Brittany and I were helping talk up Girl Scouts at one of the local elementary's Meet the Teacher nights. Then, on to watching Big Brother and then the live HOH endurance comp on the feeds. At the end, they were blocking it out, but still showing it on Showtime Too, Big Brother After Dark--ugh, not fair! Then, they came back on before the end...Ollie fell, and Dan is the new HOH! Woo, hoo! I guess I should head to bed. I'm also ready to get those suitcases out...1 week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive