Austin with Ethan at Ethan's birthday party...We had a lunch-time birthday party for Ethan...2 weeks younger than Austin. We are friends with his parents as well. It was at our church...dodgeball--I did not participate, but Nick did! They also had some crafts and lots of pizza! I think Ethan liked the Star Wars figures and Clone Wars shirt we got him. He went and saw the movie last night on his actual birthday. Austin is going to go with Nick to see it tomorrow, while Brittany and I shop the mall. I made funnel cakes at home for the first time ever. Wanted to do it after it was on Semi-Homemade...I had all the stuff but the vanilla creamer... It was pretty good. Just need to perfect the "layering" and not frying them too long. Also, a sifter or shaker for the powdered sugar would be nice. We spent time out at Sam's, Target, and Wal-Mart--yeah, all of us together! Nick wanted to get the tires rotated or something before Disney. So, we took the car to Sam's. It was going to be awhile, so we went to Target and ate at Arby's and then went to Wal-Mart cause we needed some burgers for a get-together here tomorrow. I caught up on a lot of the Olympics that I had recorded. I liked watching the interviews with our Gold and Silver women's gymnastics winners. I watched a lot of the swimming--yay for Michael Phelps. I also watched the track events. Now I'm tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment