Friday, August 1, 2008

Party Prep

Nick took his light saber, made at Disney last year, off the fireplace--it is being used for decoration...
I really need to hit the bed...the last day of my summer job...the money has been nice, but my classroom/my office is a MESS!!! I have been getting stuff ready for the party...sorry to those of you coming--we had thrown out the cushions to our backyard chairs--they had gotten ripped and all...we can't find some to fit (well unless you want to pay like $30 each--we'll try at the end of the season)...so, we are going to stick the card table chairs out there...Just need to get some more food...we are arguing about how much pizza to order...getting the $5 mediums from Pizza Hut (or Pizza the Hutt--hee, hee!)...Nick says 6, and I say 8...he says we can get some more if need be--I'll just go with him...there is going to be wings and other munchies as well...He also helped tonight getting our "noodle lightsabers" made--cut in half, then add duct tape...Well, few more decorating, floor to sweep and mop, chairs to set out, coolers to get ready, Nick to finish the "Star Wars" cd...It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive