Monday--playing with "oobleck" in my class for work...
Yes...I did this...I'm not an artist! My free-hand drawing/coloring "Pin the Lightsaber on Yoda" poster...Well, sorry for no blog Monday...did you really miss it? I was busy--what's new? Nick had me running around doing errands...some were my fault. But, I hit the party store...later to return a couple of things (changed my mind on the blow-outs and the "Place the sticker on Darth Vader" game--will make my own), hit Sam's to order cake (I hope it turns out good--hope they can make it like we said and that it looks good with the toys we got to put on it), hit Office Max to get some free paper with a coupon we had, and hit Wal-Mart to return some DVD-Rs that were the wrong thing... Busy!
Today...after work, went straight home...worked long and hard on my Yoda--see pics...I AM NOT AN ARTIST! But, whatever! It doesn't matter that he looks smiley or a little warped (head looks way too big!) Anyways, cooked dinner, cleaned dishes, cleaned bathrooms (need to finish upstaris one), cleaned game room...Have Austin's room and the floors downstairs to do...but I plan on not having much cleaning to do come Friday evening. I even started on some decorating. Watched Big Brother and have the feeds on, but I've got a headache and need to head to bed!


love the yoda! you're more of an artist than you think you are!
ReplyDelete