Brittany smiling before the show...
Austin...how funny he looks with the blanket wrapped around his head...Well, sorry to have not posted all weekend. Saturday was spent with lots of cleaning and laundry...little shopping and Eddie coming by to get his phone. He ran with Nick to get the trampoline. We had thought of going to see free outdoor play...When You Wish (Disney Songs) but there were chance of thunderstorms. Well, Sunday we made it to the musical...the last performance...it was very good! I had teary moments...the little montages of Disney moments and the Whole New World song...Anyhow, I had to do more shopping for my job and cleaning. Got back late from the musical and didn't make it to bed until like 1 a.m.--had to get ready for first day of new session of work...
Today was crazy and very tiring...I had to get lots ready for Cub Scout event...cut my finger in the process...I think all the boys and families enjoyed the activities on water and Mentos geysers...Oh, we think Nick may have broke his wrist...He was mowing lawn Sunday and ladder that was out there fell on him...it really hurt...now it is red and stiff there...He says he will go to the doctor tomorrow...
Today was crazy and very tiring...I had to get lots ready for Cub Scout event...cut my finger in the process...I think all the boys and families enjoyed the activities on water and Mentos geysers...Oh, we think Nick may have broke his wrist...He was mowing lawn Sunday and ladder that was out there fell on him...it really hurt...now it is red and stiff there...He says he will go to the doctor tomorrow...


sorry to hear about nick's wrist! hope it isn't broken. i remember when austin broke his arm around this time of year -- right before his second birthday!
ReplyDeletewhere'd you all get the trampoline? academy has a good deal on them and the enclosures too. mark might go look tomorrow.