Brittany's wall of Jonas Brothers pictures from the magazines...I'm such an awesome mom...turning her on to the mags that I loved when her age...showing her how my room was "wall-papered" with Duran Duran. Oh, I started with Scott Baio and even some others, but then it was all DD... So, I had gotten her like 3 more mags--1 totally Jonas Brothers on her actual birthday... She fianlly spent time getting things rearranged and alas--no more Zac Efron (poor thing--only room for the Jo Bros)... She couldn't wait to show me.
Well, Tuesday was spent going to the grocery stores and playing my Grocery Game--I had to spend a lot of time cleaning out my coupons and all, having been gone for awile and not shopping before that time either. We also had another gymnastics make-up. Then, I had a meeting at church for the Youth Parents Group. I made a new chicken recipe--you can actually get it from the back of the French Fried Onion container...that's all!

boy, does that brings back memories!
ReplyDelete