Friday, June 13, 2008

Thursday BUNCO fun...

Myself (also as photographer) and Jennifer K. at Bunco...see the score sheets...
Today I was just at home, but I had my BUNCO at Brenda's house. It seems a few people couldn't make it and we still need 2 regulars; so, we went with 2 tables--that included a sub. Which makes it easier to win--but I didn't :( I actually had even wins and losses and no buncos or boobies...Oh well--I did have fun taking pictures...more up on myspace tomorrow...stayed with 3 others just talking which was nice and then it was like 5 'til midnight...oops...so, I'm going to go off to bed...I'm getting up with Nick to share a car to the same side of town of his work because of a doctor's appointment for Brittany...oh, and Ali--I'm here for you! Call me if you want to talk...

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you didn't win anything at bunco... i'll check out your myspace page for pics!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive