Some of the kids from our Bible Study group having fun dressing up at our house...thanks to stuff in Austin or Brittany's room!Church (and was it hard to get Brittany up after that party the day before!), Sam's, clean kitchen, do laundry, Bible study, gym, get ready for the next "work" day!
Austin smiling next to our almost finished display for the Cub Scout Summertime Event on different countries...We had a fun time at my "job" again...I just keep telling myself what the money is for--D-I-S-N-E-Y!!! Anyway, then a quick coupon-trip to the store...get some stuff ready...and off to Cub Scouts...we shared some stuff about a country that we studied. We at our house did Canada. Didn't have any great reason--thought that the food part would be easy--Ice Cream with maple syrup (although it wasn't "real" maple syrup--whatever!) Anyway, I think it turned out fine. Other news, Nick wants me to stop going to the store for a couple of weeks--FINE! I guess things are toooooo stocked up for him. At least I'm not blowing money at the store like I see people do...thank goodness I am using coupons in a smart way...hey, I'm not even going to HEB this week! (I would if I had room for that brisket and the free stuff ya get with it...) Alright, check my myspace for some new pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment