Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Shoppers

Wine and Yahtzee...
We went to the Outlet Mall today--thank goodness for Talbots...Lana hit up the Pottery Barn Outlet--wow, it was super crowded...their was a playground at this one, and Ali was soooo nice to take the kids there to play. We had McDonald's ice cream on the way home...yummy. I got up last night for Ali and Matt with little Matthew. He did pretty good, only waking up at 1:30 and going right back to sleep at 2, and then he woke up at 5, but it took him until about 6 to be done with all his eating. He was still so awake, but Lana (his Nana) took over from there when he started fussing. After I had showered and gotten all dressed, I was holding him and got pee'd on my pants...oh well. I am now back out at the mother-in-law's house. We will stay 2 nights and then go to COSI in Columbus, stay night at Ali and Matt's and then leave in the morning. We had fettucine alfredo here, and then played Yahtzee...I was given some wine--woo, yummy Velvet Red from St. James Winery in Missouri. So, any-hoo, I'm sorry I missed Bible study tonight, but I will be at the next ones...well, there at our house; so, I'm sure to be there. ok, bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive