Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yay May Day!

Brittany trying to go off to sleep so she can wake up and finish all this testing...
2nd day of Standfor 10...tomorrow is the last...today was math...you know she hates math...I'm sure she did fine...we had chinese buffet...yeah, Nick was mad...survivor--what's up with James going home? :( over a finger cut...this show has been crazy this season--3 people have left without being voted off--2 for medical injuries--and love it with Amanda!!! great acting having the idol and all...well, I have a headache and just don't feel to great...not going to go into details, but some people don't realize that they say and do things that are hurtful and mean and just plain insensitive and rude to other people--I'm so tired of it! Alrighty, that's all, and by the way, if you don't have gmail--get it! and add the chat, I love to "pop-up chat".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive