Holding Matthew Kevin Groves, my nephew...he's so cute!!!A parade when by the mother-in-laws house, well--sort of...by the corner--you can see it from the house. Matt and Ali were over here with Matthew again. There was smoked pulled pork sandwiches, fried chicken, a flag cake...lots of food! The kids love Ali's homemade chips and salsa--maybe I'll get the recipe for the salsa. We also discussed making the chips with cinnamon and sugar--yummy. Nick, Austin, and I went to Wal-Mart and the mall to get stuff for Brittany's birthday--then Austin went and told her everything! Not right away though. We played Scrabble, but never finished--lost intrest with so much to do. We played Yahtzee, and I even got 2 Yahtzee's in one game and then got another one in the second game. Oh, and then when Austin was in the bath--we found a tick on his arm--that was scary--got it out though, but not sure if it was from today, yesterday, or brought back from Missouri. It made him all nervous. Well, tomorrow is Brittany's birthday; so, I guess I should be getting to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment