Friday, May 9, 2008

BUNCO de Mayo!!!

That's me in the Sombrero hat for rolling a BUNCO!!!
Well, I stressed and cleaned and decorated and cooked (well, Nick did the grilling but I did the rest...) and bought and wrapped prizes and now my BUNCO is no more. It was fun...lots of pics with people in the BUNCO sombrero... I'm tired and full of margaritas; so, I'm off to bed. I will post more photos on myspace tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. gracias for inviting me to your bunco de mayo! i had a great time and everything was so nice! the fajitas were delicious and i can't remember how many margaritas i had! {ha!} hope i can sub again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a great time at bunco de mayo last night! thanks for asking me to sub. even though i lossed a lot, i at least got to go home a winner -- winner of MOST LOSSES -- with a cute bag and some nice sniffy stuff from bath + body works! ole! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive