Austin and Brittany hangin out in the game room, watching some TV...Sorry for missing yesterday again... nothing too exciting--I had a committee meeting with Cub Scouts, guess what--I have to fill out paperwork to be the Outdoors Chair...
Anyways, today we did some school. It is a lite-school week, because starting tomorrow for 3 days is Standford 10 testing, just Brittany again. Next year, we'll have Austin take it too. Anyways, I am one of the testers as well. So, that is always a fun morning. So, Austin will still have a little school, but I am so nice I'm giving Brittany a break. I also had a fun experience at lunch--I cooked some Totino's pizzas, and I thought it would be great to put them right on the rack. Well, one stuck and when I was trying to get it off it like flipped and pizza stuff was just everywhere. I had like a meltdown and tears came... That made Austin cry...oh boy! Anyways, after I figured out something else for their lunch and the oven cooled, I managed to clean it all up. You wouldn't believe how far some of that pizza stuff flew! Anyways, I also did my grocery game grocery shopping and had to hit 3 stores. Nick was as usual giving me a hard time like I spent and zillion dollars, but part of his stress was the cost of gas. Even earning 10 cents off per gallon didn't seem to make a big difference when it is $3.49 a gallon. Crazy!!! I was also happy that Michele, a good friend, in Florida e-mailed with a new e-mail. I really miss her! I hope she comes and checks out the blog... Well, I got to hit the gym before it gets much later. And I need sleep for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment