Brittany finishing up some of her work before going to bed--got to work on her getting her work done without being so distracted and all...I really don't like April Fool's Day...not to be too depressing but this time of year is going to be hard. It was one year ago that Christy went to the hospital, and Mike called me to come get Colin... I didn't know then that the Thursday before was to be the last time I ever saw her and hung out with her again. I really didn't know what was going on at the time--certainly worried that things could be bad, but I never would let the thought cross my mind.
Well, we had school today...went to the store today...made cookies today...found out I was pregnant today...made dining reservation at Disney today (for 8/30-9/9--10 nights) and believing the rumor of the Free Dining offer to begin next Monday for us Disney Visa people...went to the gym today...watched American Idol today (David Cook is still the best, with others good too--Michael Johns...can we please get rid of the Irish/tatoo/can't dress/blah blah girl!)...put in a silly attempt at April Fool's in this list--did you catch it?...had fish sticks/mac'n cheese/steamed brocolli (those micorowave bag things are really cool!)...and well bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment