Saturday, April 26, 2008

Clean and Organize and Drive Me Crazy!!!

Austin helping daddy paint the wall--it is re-paint the dirty walls time...
Austin discovered the joy of lining up dominos and knocking things down--here he is with 1 daddy did...
Sorry for no Friday blog--busy and fell asleep. Brittany went with the Junior High youth to a retreat at camp. I then headed off to the mall. Got all my Bunco prizes taken care of!!! I love getting it down early--for next time, I need to do it little by little--I don't want to be doing it all at Christmas time, since I have December. Anyways, thank you Bath and Body Works outlet for having some awesome deals! And thank you Bed, Bath, and Beyond for sending the $10 off coupon in the mail...that doesn't mean that I was cheap on the amounts--I just got more value for my money.
Anyways, I gave ya 2 pics today to make up for yesterday. We were busy after going to the gym this morning. We were cleaning and organizing--finding things for next weeks garage sale. Nick, with Austin's help, was doing some painting in the stairwell and other walls that had gotten so dingy. I also got the Yahoo Group for Bunco set up...exciting! And now I must go play a game with these 2 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive