Wednesday, March 19, 2008

School and Shop and Sweat and Socialize

Austin comparing and measuring for Science...
We did our school work, and then I went to shop at Target and had a fun time trying to keep Austin from seeing everything I was getting. He still saw the Star Wars Lego thing, but I told him I had to talk to dad first... I got myself some clothes and Austin some clothes and Brittany some new sandals. There was also some Easter treats too... I made it to the gym too. I figured I better get the sweat in before heading to Fudrucker's. I then went to Mom's Night Out for the homeschool group at Fudrucker's. I have meant to go before, but this was the first time I made it. I got the yummy burger and chocolate shake. We had plenty of time to socialize before they were actually turning off lights to get cleaned up and give us the hint to go--it was only 9:45. I got home and helped Brittany make her bed (I know they should have already been in bed--but that's daddy for ya and I had her sheets in the dryer...) I helped her room get all clean and it looks soooooo much better. Maybe that could be the Wednesday picture. Anyways, then I got up on my missed TV--Big Brother and American Idol. Finally getting school stuff ready for today, and that put me to bed late. Oh well--I'm up at 7:15 today...let's see how long I last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive