Brittany playing Webkins...So, I guess it was Brittany's turn to catch the "bug". When I went to check on her for going to church, she sits up in her bed and tells me that she threw up. I asked her when, and she said at 3 and then at 6. I then felt her and she was very warm. She stayed in bed, and Nick stayed home with her. I went with Austin to church. We went to Sam's and then WalMart. Brittany had then moved to the couch upstairs to watch Disney but was still warm. Austin had Awana and I went to workout...it had been awhile with trip to Austin and being sick...Brittany had moved to changing from nightgown and was on the computer. She even ate some tortilla chips tonight. Well, tomorrow is going to be a school day--back at home--yay! (by the way--the title means that it was very windy today--guess it is true: in like a lion!)

No comments:
Post a Comment