Austin and Brittany with their Easter clothes, new Webkinz ducks from the Easter basket, and new "shades" from the basket as well...Today is Easter Sunday!!! It is a day to rejoice, and we were very excited for an awesome day...We got up and checked out the baskets (see the pics at myspace...) and then got dressed for church. Nick and I worked for the preschool Jammin' Hour (our Sunday School..."Jesus and Me") and then stayed for service--wow, was it full! I wish it could be a problem every Sunday. Awesome that so many were there, but how much more awesome could it be that we needed more chairs every Sunday...My mom and my sister and her kids met up at our church, which was awesome too. There was and Egg Hunt at 12:30...fun for all. We even had an Easter bunny (check out Nick with him on myspace...his new pic as well.) We went home and wow! the Easter Bunny came to our house too! (thanks Tiffany for helping with that!) We had a nice ham dinner. Nick's brother Eddie was supposed to come--don't know what happened there! He never came...Anyways, nice hanging out with family, enjoying too much candy, and watching Enchanted DVD that Brittany got in her basket. So, again, check out more Easter 2008 pics on my myspace.
Oh, and just to add--I know it is not the same dates, but I've been having a hard time remembering that it was last Easter that Christy had just passed away and how I left the next day to fly to Ohio. So, a lot of that is on my mind lately--getting through this and then the actual dates will be coming soon and her birthday next month...still soooo hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment